A Fundraising Event for Pittsfield Community Park

One of the best parts of summer fairs and carnivals is the food. Come and enjoy some of those foods and help with the Community Park.

Enjoy hand battered cheese curds, mini donuts, butterfly fries, blooming onions, and fresh lemonade.

Held outside and social distancing will be encouraged.

Saturday June 27th, 2020 3 PM – 8 PM

Pittsfield Community Park/Community Center

4862 Kunesh Road Green Bay WI 54313

Food provided through Freedom Foods LLC (a Pittsfield Business)

New Voting Procedures

In February 2020, Town of Pittsfield residents experienced new voting procedures in the Spring Primary Election held at the Community Center.

When residents entered, they were greeted by four workers using electronic poll-book software called Badger Book. Badger Book, purchased by the town for $4,000 apiece, contains information regarding registered voters in Wisconsin. Poll workers used Badger Book to check in voters.

Previously, election workers looked through pages of names to find the correct voter’s name. With Badger Book, poll workers can find a registered voter in 20 seconds. Every voter showed a photo I.D. before voting, and Badger Book is able to scan driver’s licenses.

After being registered, voters were directed to the new Express Vote machines. The two machines were purchased for $3,000 each. The ballot comes up on the screen, and voters touch their selections and then print out their ballots. The ballot is then inserted in the tabulator machine to be counted.

“This will be a great help in moving the Town of Pittsfield forward with all the new voting changes and will help implement a much better security system in the voting process,” said Pittsfield Town Clerk Debbie Diederich.

-The Pulaski News

Seasonal Weight Limits


The seasonal Spring weight limits for all Town of Pittsfield roads will go into effect on Tuesday March 3rd.

Signs will go up this weekend, Enforcement will start Tuesday morning.

Limited permitting will be allowed for emergency situations. Contact the Town Clerk for further information.