Building Permits in Pittsfield Residential

Building Permits:
Call Zoning Administrator Debbie Deiderich at 920-676-1517.
Land Use Permits, Culvert Permits, Outdoor Wood Burner Permits, Fence or Hedge questions or any questions regarding Zoning.
Culverts have a minimum size requirement of 18″ by 24′ with end walls.
Burning Permits are not required.

  • Call Building Inspector Mike Miller at (920) 428-3331

    Call the Fire Department Dispatch Center before doing any controlled burning at (920) 391-7440.

Residents are billed for all fire calls to their property.


Interested in locating in Pittsfield: Contact Town Chairman Keith Deneys (920) 865-1200

Questions regarding Zoning of a piece of property: Call the Town Zoning Administrator Debbie Diederich at (920) 676-1517

Questions on our Sanitary District contact: Leonard Williams  (920) 865-4007